BraveHearts for Dads a fathering empowerment program of Cornerstones of Care announces the next session of BraveHearts.
BraveHearts for Dads is a free and voluntary fathering empowerment program. Any father or male caregiver seeking to improve the relationship with their child and strengthen their protective factors is encouraged to enroll.
Men participating in BraveHearts will learn:
- Better understanding of bonding and attachment.
- Your rights and responsibilities as a father.
- Skills for managing your physical health.
- Skills for interacting with your child’s mother and other caregivers and providers.
- Important levels of child development.
- Parenting and discipline skills.
- Techniques for fatherhood development.
- How to strengthen family protective factors.
The next session will be held:
Saturdays February 3-March 24
Brush Creek Community Center
In the Brush Creek Community Center Classroom
3801 Brush Creek Community Center KCMO 64130
Contact us at 1-855-778-5437, option 3, or email@example.com