Please join us for an open forum aimed at learning the pros and cons of using our tax dollars for big development in Kansas City and how it affects us both in the short-term and long-term.
Tuesday, February 27, 2018
6:30pm to 8pm
Research Brookside Campus
Use Parking Lot B for
6675 Holmes Road
Kansas City, MO 64131
- Bruce Eddy with Jackson County Mental Health Services
- Butch Rigby with Screenland Real Estate Services
- Crosby Kemper with the Kansas City Public Library
- Dan Moye with the Economic Development Corporation of Kansas City
- Dr. Mark Bedell with Kansas City Public Schools
- Dr. Melissa Patterson Hazley with Civic Engagement
Sponsored in part by:
Research Hospital – Brookside Campus with the shortest ER times in KC.