Becoming a member of the Waldo Tower Neighborhood Association is a snap!
First, check this out-
- Waldo Tower Homes Discount Card
- Dumpster Day Twice a Year
- Curbside Appeal Grants
- General Meetings every other month with guest speakers
- Email and telephone updates on neighborhood happenings (you must include your information when signing up)
- Quick access to Neighborhood Advocates to help with any issues at City Hall.
- Involvement in your community brings you closer to your neighbors.
Online Registration Makes Renewing or Starting Your Membership an Easy Task
Save yourself a stamp by renewing your membership (or starting a new membership) right here on the website.
You will be directed to our PayPal site to enter in your Name, Address and Telephone number. You’ll need any major credit card, bank draft info, or PayPal account (we take it all!).
Once you’ve paid your dues online, we will be sending your new WTHA Discount Card in the mail, which you will receive within 5-10 business days of payment receipt.
Check our website often for announcements of events and meetings as well as neighborhood news you don’t want to miss!
If you would like to mail in your payment, CLICK HERE to print out our membership form, fill it out and mail your $25 payment to the Waldo Tower Homes Association, P.O. Box 16401, K.C., MO 64112-6401.
NEW FOR 2018!
Support your neighborhood organization in style with our new Waldo Tower Neighborhood apparel. Lots of styles and sizes to choose from, order online and pick up at our March Meeting (or we can drop it off for you). New orders are being taken up to February 15th and shirts will be printed once we reach a minimum of 12 orders.