Becoming a member of the Waldo Tower Homes Association is a snap!
First, check this out-
- Waldo Tower Homes Discount Card
- Dumpster Day Twice a Year
- Curbside Appeal Grants
- General Meetings every other month with guest speakers
- Email and telephone updates on neighborhood happenings (you must include your information when signing up)
- Quick access to Board of Directors and Neighborhood District Directors to help with any neighborhood issues
- Involvement in your community brings you closer to your neighbors.
Online Registration Makes Renewing or Starting Your Membership an Easy Task for just $25 (lasts until January 1st)!
Save yourself a stamp by renewing your membership (or starting a new membership) right here on the website.
You will be directed to our PayPal site to enter in your Name, Address and Telephone number. You’ll need any major credit card, bank draft info, or PayPal account (we take it all!).
Once you’ve paid your dues online, we will be sending your new WTHA Discount Card in the mail, which you will receive within 5-10 business days of payment receipt. Check our website often for announcements of events and meetings as well as neighborhood news you don’t want to miss!
If you would like to mail in your payment, CLICK HERE to print out our membership form, fill it out and mail your $25 payment to the Waldo Tower Homes Association, 7539 Baltimore Avenue, K.C., MO 64114.